[Kde-events] Cebit 2009 ?

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 16:15:27 CET 2009

Hi all,

Am Sonntag, 04. Januar 2009 15:49:56 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> > Eckhart has registered it, I assume we'll be there. Any news on that,
> > Eckhart?
>
> Eckhart does not seem to be subscribed to this list. At least, not with
> the address he used the last time when he posted on kde-promo.

he is now. :-)

Linux New Media told me on December 22nd that due to the financial crisis
companies delay their decisions about participation, and the size of the
project area depends on that. Therefore, they haven't decided about which
projects participate yet.
Amarok is suffering from that uncertainty as well.

Current status of the booth planning can always be found at [1].

Regards,
Eckhart

[1] http://wiki.kde.org/?page=CeBIT+2009