[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2009: KDE DevRoom

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Thu Nov 6 12:55:56 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008 10:14:40 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> I was wondering who would like to take up (part of) the organization
> of the KDE dev room at the next FOSDEM in Brussels. It's on Saturday 7
> and Sunday 8 February 2009 at the usual location (Campus Solbosh,
> Université Libre de Bruxelles).
I had been assuming that unless someone else took this up voluntarily, I'd be
doing it again. But I see you volunteered yourself ;-)

> Unless someone else already did I'll book the dev room but I doubt
> I'll have enough free time the coming months to organize a talks
> schedule. Any help with that would be appreciated.
I didn't do anything yet. If you book the room, would you also book the KDE
stand? I can try to organize the devroom schedule as usual, but the
organization of the stand/booth would need to be done by someone else... (I
think I delegated that to one of the Jos'es last year, I don't know exactly
to whom he subdelegated that.)

Bart (The Other One)