[Kde-events] OpenExpo Zürich

Alexandra Leisse alexandra at untangled.biz
Fri May 9 15:48:00 CEST 2008

Hello there!

It's me again. :-S

/ch/open is doing a call for papers/projects for this year's OpenExpo
in Zurich on September 24th/25th. I think we should register a booth
and maybe propose some talks.

Please let me know, if you're available in September for the booth
and/or a talk and your proposal for a talk. I'll set up a wiki page
asap.

***DEADLINE for the submission is on May 20th***
By then we will not only need to know if we want to register a booth
and talks, but exactly who will be there  - also for the booth!

Hopefully, I'll let you go now for the weekend. ;-)

Have fun and enjoy some good times!
Alexandra