[Kde-events] FOSSCamp 2008

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 28 18:48:00 CET 2008

Hello,

I am helping plan the second FOSSCamp[1],  on 16/17 May 2008 in
Prague, Czech Republic. At the last FOSSCamp in Boston we had
excellent turn out from the KDE Community and I would like to remind
anyone interested in attending this year that you are more than
welcome to stop by and participate. If you're unfamiliar with FOSSCamp
it is an "unconference" in the spirit of foocamp/barcamp, where there
is no predetermined schedule and the topics are done on-the-fly by
attendees. The event is free of charge.

Those of you interested in attending please let us know you're coming
here: http://www.fosscamp.org/HowToAttend

Hope to see you in Prague!

Thanks!
--