[Kde-events] [kde-promo] Open Source Expo 2008

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 19:06:44 CET 2008

El Tuesday 18 March 2008, Lydia Pintscher escribió:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Frederik Gladhorn  wrote:
> > Hi Lydia,
> >  I'll be there as well.
> >  What kind of talk would be suitable for that event?
> >  I guess Sven will do some Amarok presentation?
> >
> >  Regards,
> >  Frederik
>
> Great. You are on my list as well :)
>
> Yes Sven will be doing a talk on Amarok.
> For the KDE talk: Judging from their website a talk similar to what
> you, Franz and Carsten did at Cebit might be appropriate.
> Would you be interested?

Yes, maybe even prepared the day before, this time ;)
If someone else wants to join in on the fun...

Also it seems that the talks from Franz and Sven are online. Of course my
setup is broken enough currently that I could not watch them :(

(in German) http://streaming.linux-magazin.de/archiv_linuxpark08.htm#samstag

Greetings,
Frederik

--