[Kde-events] Call for participation at local (Graz, Austria) Linux/Free Software event

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Wed Mar 12 18:51:52 CET 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Hi !
>
> On Wednesday 20 February 2008 14:17:06 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Yes, Saturday April 19th.
> > It is really weird that it is so hard to find participants for a KDE
> > booth in Austria.
> > For example I already contacted Harald Sitter (regarding Amarok, Kubuntu)
> > by mail, but didn't event get a response.
>
> [...]
>

> I can help out at a KDE booth.

The call for presentations is over but I managed to extend the period for
booth registrations a bit longer (no specific deadline, I'd say until
friday).
There will be a representative from the German Kubuntu community present so
you could probably collaborate.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring