[Kde-events] Linuxtag ?

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Mon Mar 10 23:55:34 CET 2008

On Monday 10 March 2008 23:19:04 Joerg Hoh wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 11:18:08PM +0100, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Linuxtag is approaching rapidly (ok, not really yet), I guess we'll have
> > a booth there ?
>
> I hope we get one :-)

We will, Franz and I (and others) are in good contact with the organising
team. There will a KDE booth and a KDE track :-)

> > I'm planning to be there friday and saturday. Do I have to care for
> > accomodation or will somebody organize something ?

Not sure about this one. At some point I had spoken with someone from the LT
orga team, and they were planning to organise something. As I'll be in Berlin
for some days earlier already, I probably already have sleeping space, maybe
for one or two more people even. But I need to confirm that first.

> About an hour ago I opened http://wiki.kde.org/Linuxtag2008; feel free to
> add yourself.

Good idea.

> I'm in contact with the people of Linuxtag and try to coordinate as much as
> possible, but I cannot attend Linuxtag itself.

They should tell you that we're doing quite well. There are already smallish
bits of a schedule for the KDE track around, speakers have been invited, some
confirmed already. Franz might know more :)
--
sebas