[Kde-events] Hey dude, what's that, KDE? Some random notes about CeBit.

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Mar 10 19:22:07 CET 2008

Am Montag, 10. März 2008 19:08:08 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 06:40:55PM +0100, Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> > Hello Events :)
> >
> > I'm still rather new to KDE as devel, so don't shoot me yet, but I
> > thought I could share some experiences made during my four days of CeBit.
> > I don't know how much of this has been discussed so far, and don't want
> > to point fingers. I'd just like to improve the experience for both -
> > visitors and us staying at the booth.
>
> Is anyone down to do the Dot News article?

I took Alex's article about CeBIT 2007 and updated it. That means I removed
not fitting parts and wrote some new lines.

This is of course suboptimal but all I can provide.

Eike, Frederik et al: Would you be so kind and add a couple of lines?

Harald: You have photos for the dot. Could you select a couple of nice ones?

Carsten