[Kde-events] KDE at CeBIT 2008 (next week)

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Mon Feb 25 12:56:00 CET 2008

I have put up a wiki page on wiki.kde.org:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=CEBIT2008

As you can see we still need urgently some volunteers. Ideally we'd have about
3-4 people staffing the booth each day (and about 5-8 people on the weekend).

If you live in Germany or close to Germany then travel and accomodation
shouldn't be a concern: We have rented a flat and will be able to offer
sleeping facilities for up to 4 staff people each night. Also you can apply
for travel reimbursement at the KDE e.V. if you staff the booth for at least
a full day.

Best wishes,

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz