[Kde-events] OpenExpo Bern

Alexandra Leisse alexandra at untangled.biz
Thu Feb 21 09:35:26 CET 2008

Being stupid I need to resend my original posting ....

Good morning!

To keep the important information on top:
Me too, I thought about arriving on Tuesday late afternoon/early
evening and leaving on Thursday. Exact time depends on the train
schedule. So that's also two nights for me then.

-- Alexandra

--
ALEXANDRA LEISSE
. . . e i n f a c h e n t w i r r e n d

NEUSSER STRASSE 222 | 50733 KÖLN
0221.25 95 46 26 | St.-Nr.: 217/5173/2906
www.untangled.biz | alexandra at untangled.biz

PGP Fingerprint: AE92 45C2 03E5 6E8D 4AB4 3CD3 BAA9 E593 0928 7044