[Kde-events] Call for participation at local (Graz, Austria) Linux/Free Software event

Kevin Krammer kevin at linuxtage.at
Thu Feb 14 12:44:55 CET 2008

Hi folks,

as a member of the organisational team of the event "Grazer Linuxtag" I'd like
to ask if it would be possible to have KDE participate in any form, e.g.
giving a talk, presenting the project at a booth, etc.

I usually do KDE related talks myself but this year I am more or less tied up
in organisational work.

The event is part of the Austrian Linuxwochen series of Linux and Free
Software related events.

The audience has traditionally been mostly techies, but since we had a
significant rise in "normal users" last year, we'd like to extend our scope
to desktop usage of Free Software.

If there is interest, I think the position of keynote speaker is open as
well ;)

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin Krammer @ LinuxTage:              kevin at linuxtage.at