[Kde-events] OpenExpo Bern

Alexandra Leisse alexandra at untangled.biz
Sun Feb 17 13:09:15 CET 2008

Hello there!

OpenExpo is only about three weeks from now and I suppose some things
still need to be done before.
This is my first attempt on these things, so maybe everything is
already well organized and I simply don' t know...

These things are not quite clear to me:
What about accomodation? Do we try to find private places or shall I
book the Four Seasons? Is there a usual way of handling?
What needs to be prepared for the booth? Do we have material to give
away? How does it get to Bern?
What is the planned time schedule? When are we going to set up the
booth and all things? Who will be there to help?

I suggested a screencast to show off KDE 4. I haven't yet found the
time to set up a VM to record anything, as Aaron suggested. I can't
promise that I will finally get to that. Do we want screencasts at
all? And is there anybody who might be able to provide any material?
Maybe we could use anything already existing...

That's it for now.

Have a sunny day,
Alexandra