[Kde-events] CMake books for KDE booths at exhibitions ?

Tobias G. Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Sun Feb 10 15:37:46 CET 2008

Hi!

On Thursday 07 February 2008, 18:32, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> AFAIK we (KDE) are not allowed to sell stuff.
> But AFAIK we are allowed to give stuff away if people donate
> something, e.g. a T-shirt startung at 10 Euro donation, a book
> starting at 40 euro donation... See what I mean ?

I had a short conversation with Cornelius Schumacher about that topic
for Linux-Info-Tag Dresden. I proposed to do it the way you wrote
above, he replied:

"Ordentlicher waere es, den Merchandise einfach zu verkaufen und
ordnungsgemaess Buch zu fuehren, was verkauft wurde und wieviel
Einnahmen dadurch zu Stande gekommen sind."

Maybe we should resolve that issue once and for all, so we don't need to
ask him again and again for such things :-)

Bye
Tobias

--
follow the penguin...