[Kde-events] talks in crossdesktop devroom (FOSDEM)

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Feb 8 20:24:46 CET 2008

> The talk from Alex is still listed as last talk, too (which has been moved
> to some time earlier, no?). So I suppose it's not yet updated. I'm also not
> sure if the fosdem people got all in one mail (bio + talk) as I didn't
> include the personal info in the second suggestion.
  -> FOSDEM people <- : ^ CMake talk was supposed to go at 14:30.

On Friday 08 February 2008 10:11:27 Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> is the talk I suggested for the crossdesktop room ok? (The BSD (G)UI)
> http://www.fosdem.org/2008/schedule/devroom/crossdesktop
Yes for me. Could you please forward all relevant details to the Fosdem
people? (I distinctly remember doing so, but I can't seem to find that mail
anymore):
1) the speaker(s):
* real name
* contact information (optional): email, JID, IRC
* a photo (optional, although it's always nice)
* a short bio
* links to website, blog, ... (optional)
2) the talk/theme of the hacking session/...:
* title
* abstract (1-2 paragraphs)
* longer description
* links to project website, blogs, ...