[Kde-events] Talk on KDE 4 in Augsburg

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:26:20 CET 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 3:04 PM, Adriaan de Groot <groot at kde.org> wrote:
> [[ -events is probably a better list for this topic. ]]
>
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008 21:37, Michael Hartmann wrote:
> > I'm a member of the local Linux User Group in Augsburg (luga) which
> > organizes every year an informational event called "Linux Info Day". For
> > this year's event on March 29th we are still looking for a speaker on KDE
> > 4.
> >
> > If you are interested in convincing people that KDE 4 is even smarter,
> > sexier and cooler than any KDE before (or any other desktop environment),
> > send me an e-mail.
>
> Franz might be in the area.

In fact, it is pretty "close" and i could basically take that up,
however i am busy working through all weekend (to compensate the lack
of income during my time in CA, and you know what i mean when i say "i
work through"). I'll have time on monday to go through all this
(there's already too many emails in here! and some to be
written/checked & sent), i'll let you know...

greets

> > The event takes place in Augsburg, the talk should be in German. Further
> > information are available on http://www.luga.de/Aktionen/LIT-2008/.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Michael Hartmann
> >
> > ---
> >
> > Hallo alle miteinander,
> >
> > ich bin Mitglied der Linux Usergroup Augsburg (luga), die jedes Jahr einen
> > Linux-Infotag veranstaltet. Für den diesjährigen Infotag suchen wir noch
> > einen Vortrag über KDE 4.
> >
> > Wenn du Interesse hast, Leute davon zu überzeugen, dass KDE 4 noch
> > flexibler, sexier und cooler als jede vorherige KDE Version (oder andere
> > Desktop-Umgebung) ist, schreib mir bitte eine E-Mail.
> >
> > Der Infotag findet in Augsburg statt, der Vortrag sollte deutsch sein.
> > Weitere Informationen finden sich unter
> > http://www.luga.de/Aktionen/LIT-2008/.
> >
> > Danke.
> >
> > Michael Hartmann