[Kde-events] [FOSDEM] XFCE devroom request has not been accepted

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 09:57:24 CET 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 2:00 AM, Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org> wrote:

Not being so familiar with the XFCE project (my interest is mainly K*
related :) ) I don't know if XFCE uses as much of the common
infrastructure of freedesktop.org like GNOME does. If it does then the
topics for presentations are obvious and collaboration will be easy.
Regardless of that I guess XFCE would like to have at least one or two
slots for their own for project specific presentations.

Jannis, please let us know what presentations (if any) you are already
can be held at FOSDEM then we can plan the rest of the slots
accordingly. Share topic suggestions and speakers to invite about
shared infrastructure is also welcome.

Bart