[Kde-events] Hobby electronics fair Stuttgart

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Wed Apr 9 00:13:53 CEST 2008

Hi all,

there will be a hobby & electronics fair in Stuttgart on November 13 to 16,
2008.

I just spoke with some people from the local lug here.
This year they seem to be quite willing to give us some space in their booth,
so the Linux booth can be more than just showing some Ubuntu boxes.
If there's interest, I'll be in contact with them to check the details.

I don't think there's much to show yet, but the official fair page is here
(German):
http://cms.messe-stuttgart.de/cms/hobby-aussteller-infos0.0.html

Greetings,
Frederik