[Kde-events] [kde-promo] Linux-Info-Tag in Dresden

Franz Keferböck franz.keferboeck at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:30:36 CEST 2007

Hi, it's almost the 15th, deadline for submission of talks, and KDE
wiki is down, so no way for me to bring me up to date; however, a) is
KDE now officially registered for a booth (the last time i asked i did
not get an answer on that) and b) did any KDE people apply for talks
yet? to be on the safe side i'll start writing a proposal for a
talk...

greets
Franz