[Kde-events] my personal cebit review

Tobias G. Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Wed Mar 21 23:39:10 CET 2007

Hi!

On Wednesday 21 March 2007, 20:24, C.M.Lotion wrote:
> How did the accomodation work out? Was it a success?

As far as i can say (I was only in there for the first two days), it was ok. I
mean, we didn't do much more there than sleeping and having our breakfast and
it served this purpose very fine. I don't know about any problems (though
there might have been some after my departure, who knows) and in general, I
think this could be a cool place for next year, too.

Bye
Tobias

--
Blabelej?