[Kde-events] Preparation for Linuxtag

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Mon Mar 19 01:08:31 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007 14:46:30 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Sunday 18 March 2007 11:32:43 Joerg Hoh wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 10:43:44AM +0100, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > > We had two applications for a booth. One done by Sebas, the other by
> > > me. From what I heard it's pretty safe to assume that we'll receive a
> > > booth.
> > Does anybody already have an account in the Linuxtag VCC (virtual
> > conference center)? I would like to complete the required informations
> > there so we get the final "ack" as soon as possible.

Last time I talked to Marco Jung (which should be your point of contact) at
Chemnitz, he said everything would be ok. And given that I also have an
account and wasn't contacted about anything missing I'm surprised to hear
that we need to add some information to get "the final ack".

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz, Pasquale D'Alessandro