[Kde-events] Dot-announcement for KDE at CeBIT

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Tue Mar 13 15:04:54 CET 2007

Thanks for summing it up. The reason that this information has only
be "disclosed" now, is that I only received the information of the booth
location just recently (And believe me: I have been asking for a few weeks
already). If you don't like that then maybe you should pay for a commercial
booth for KDE next year, so we know earlier about the exact place.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz, Pasquale D'Alessandro