[Kde-events] SpreadKDE goes live!

Pier-Olivier Thibault ximaginex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 20:30:40 CEST 2007

This is a very exciting time for us as we are releasing the very first version
of SpreadKDE!!!!

We'd like to invite you to our new website http://spread.kde.org where you'll
find all the information you need. As of today, the main feature we
implemented is a managing system for people who are willing to organize
events on the behalf of KDE. If you have any question about spread.kde.org,
feel free to ask them here on kde-promo at kde.org or on #spreadkde on Freenode.

We strongly suggest you that if you're willing to organize an event, to make
it so through the spread.kde.org website as it will help us make the website
more usable for you all.

If you find any bugs and you can't find us on the Internet, please fill up a
bug report on bugs.kde.org as there's a spreadkde.org entry .

Have a good day :)

Pier-Olivier Thibault & Luke Parry
SpreadKDE team

P.S: If you try to log in on the new website and your username/password is
bad, it is probably due to the fact you don't exist anymore on the database
as we needed to create a new one. The old drupal (4.6) is incompatible with
the new Drupal's database. It is very unfortunate but we couldn't find an
easier way. Our apologies.