[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2008: KDE devroom talks

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Dec 18 18:51:47 CET 2007

Hey,

It's almost that time of the year again: FOSDEM 2008 is nearing so I'm looking
for people to do a KDE-related talk in the KDE devroom. FOSDEM is 23 and 24th
of February next year (more information about at
http://www.fosdem.org/2008/ ).

This would be on Saturday. On Sunday, we share a room with the GNOME people,
so we can try to do some cross-desktop related talks on Sunday (I'll have to
work out the exact details with the GNOME people, but it doesn't hurt to
propose things).

It would be nice if someone could do a KDE4.0 talk, but of course we don't
really *have* to do that if nobody would want to do that.

You can reply either on- or off-list to me with a talk proposal, or you can
find me as BCoppens on IRC (#koffice and #kde-nl on Freenode in the CET
evening; during the day I'm usually also online on Quakenet if you *really*
need me ;-))

Bart Coppens