[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2008

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 16:00:02 CET 2007

2007/12/18, Sebastian Kuegler <sebas at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2007 11:55:54 Jos van den Oever wrote:
> > I was wondering who is organizing the KDE presence at FOSDEM this year?
> > FOSDEM is only two months away and so far there is no activity on the
> > wiki.
>
> I'm not aware of anyone taking the lead here. I can give some pointers if
> someone wants to do it (mainly acting as contact point for the FOSDEM
> organisation and booking some rooms).
>
> The Belgian team is probably busy doing aKademy preps right now ...
> --

Yes we are.
Since it seems a KDE dev room has been "booked" already I was under
the impression at least someone has contacted the FOSDEM organizers
already. Didn't annma mention FOSDEM in a recent blog post?

Anyway, I guess we better start organizing ourselves on kde kde-event
ML and wiki regarding FOSDEM, only 2 months left.

Bart