[Kde-events] Linuxtag: Who's helping at the booth?

Joerg Hoh joerg at joerghoh.de
Mon Apr 16 22:32:19 CEST 2007

Hi

Good news: KDE finally was accepted and is going to have a booth on linuxtag
(http://www.linuxtag.org)

So let's move on. For further planning I need to know who is going to help at
the booth. I would like to have a good mixture of KDE developers,
contributors and also users.

So include yourself in the wiki:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Linuxtag2007

I'll take care of the tickets and will talk to board trying to get some money
for accomodation.

So, everybody is encouraged to help. You can help KDE in many ways: Preparing
marketing stuff (posters, flyers, vmware/xen images with the latest build of
KDE 4, ...), helping on booth-setup, manning the booth etc.

I'll keep informed.

Jörg, wearing the hat

--
What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead. -Schroedinger's wife