[Kde-events] RE: [kde-promo] logo 4 poloshirts

Eva Brucherseifer kde-events@mail.kde.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:42:41 +0100

Once again....

we are already working together with Kernelconcepts (www.kernelconcepts.de).
They are willing to take the complete risk, the do the fabrication, the
stocking and the shipping for us. And we get them for a reduced price close
to the fabrication costs plus some benefit of what they sell on fairs (such
as Linuxtag) and via internet.

Here is our deal for the pins:

They ordered 1000 pins, we bought 200 the first time.
- KDE e.V. pays 1,10EUR for a pin
- for every pin sold by kernel concepts we get 0,30EUR
- official price is 1,50EUR

Kernelconcepts are willing to setup a similar thing for T-Shirts.

Greetings,
eva