[Kde-events] logo 4 poloshirts

Fabrice Mous kde-events@mail.kde.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:47:05 +0100

Hello people,

I want to embroider some poloshirts for FOSDEM.
=20
For now I plan to cover the costs for the initial design and my own=20
polo-shirt. Every extra poloshirt can be paid for without the costs for=20
design.(which I paid already)

I needed to send a logo. There are some prerequisites: 1 or 2 colors and =
the=20
design is not bigger than 5 cm when embroidered.

I want to use a logo send by Everaldo=20
http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/kde-nl/K_logo_everaldo.png

I reduced colors which left me with 2 colors:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~leintje/kde-nl/K_logo_everaldo4.png

Remember that these will be embroidered as a logo 5x5 cm=20

Please tell me your opinion on this

When I'm doing an order I let the people know here.=20

Fab