[Kde-events] Linuxmagazine in the Netherlands

Fabrice Mous fabricemous@xs4all.nl
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:04:54 +0100

Hello people,

I'm doing this in english but it concerns primarly the dutch.=20

During the HCC-dagen (computerevent in Holland) I had some contact with a=
=20
dutch Linux-magazine (LinuxMagazine.nl)about placing a two-page article=20
concerning KDE (and/or  kde-i18n) in the Netherlands in their magazine.

So are there people willing to say something about the KDE-project and=20
specificly the KDE-project in Holland. For example .. some dutch programm=
ers=20
hacking on KDE-apps. Also kde-i18n would be cool to talk about.=20

So basicly they say we can have two pages about kde (translation) in thei=
r=20
magazine.=20

Who has ideas/ suggestions ... etc ... contact me or let it be known on t=
his=20
list.

Fabrice=20

Fabrice Mous