[Kde-events] Re: KDE shirts

Fabrice Mous fabricemous@xs4all.nl
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:10:08 -0800

On Sunday 03 November 2002 08:47, you wrote:
> > Again ... I'm not an artist, but translator and promotor of the coole=
st
> > desktop in the world !!
>
> Me too, and I also had some t-shirt printing experience...
> I tried to print a very nice artwork that I found on kde-look (it was v=
ery
> nice on black) but it was full of halftone and the black was grey on th=
> t-shirt.
> I know it would be better to have 4 colour graphics, if our artist team=
 has
> no time for this stuff we can create a web framework for a "KDE t-shirt
> contest" so that contributor of kde-look could draw something nice for =
us
> ;-)

I think it would be an excellent idea ... maybe we could give it some=20
attention on the Dot and as well on kde-look.org.  We write out a T-shirt=
=20
contest and and the winner will get his design printed on=20
The_Official_KDE_Shirt and will also get a FREE t-shirt with his own desi=
gn.=20

I'm willing to put some money in it on behalf of KDE.nl=20

How about it ? Let's get something rolling ...

I forward this letter to kde-events mailinglist and the kde-promo mailing=
list=20
for a broader reach ...

=46rom which country you are from ?

Fab=20