[Kde-events] 3rd Magdeburger Linuxtag

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle@danka.de
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:06:51 +0100

Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fabian Wickborn <fabian@wickborn.net> visited our booth at the CeBiT and
> invited KDE to attend the 3rd Magdeburger Linuxtag (
> http://www.mdlug.de/index.php/linuxtag2002/main.inc )
>
> Is anyone interested in giving a KDE presentation or organizing a booth?

I half-and-half promised to honor the personal invitation, as I will be
holding a tutorial and a talk on CUPS at SANE 2002 in the week after
(http://www.nluug.nl/), so the long trip from Stuttgart to the Netherlands
could be deviated to Magdeburg.

I don't have the time or ressources to organize a booth. But being there, it
would be great to be able to help out in any way I can, and my CUPS
presentation (which I am giving) will very heavily be using the KDEPrint
fronend (if it will not be an exclusive KDEPrint presentation after all  ;-)

So, who else?
[C'mon, when it the only chance to meet while being as young as we're now...]

Kurt