[Kde-events] business card

Rainer Endres endres@physos.org
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:49:11 +0100

Hi

Here  at CeBIT we have a possibility to print business cards. So all peop=
le=20
representing KDE in some way (fairs, talks, etc.) please send me your=20
address, e-mail (@kde.org preferred) , phone number and the project/role =
 you=20
want to be identified with on the card.

e.g.

Rainer Endres
Documentation

Vogelsbergstr. 1
D-64720 Michelstadt

+(49) 123 - 45 67 89                       (no this is not my number ;)
endres@kde.org

Please think if you need those business cards. They will be free, but we =
do=20
not want to appear greedy.=20

Please send the stuff as fast as possible (this afternoon preferred, late=
st=20
tonight) so we have it tomorrow morning latest.=20

Sorry for the short notification. I will look into this issue after CeBIT=
 to=20
find a possibility for everybody reading this too late.

MfG

=09Rainer