[Kde-events] CeBIT: _four_ "KDE" booths.

Eva Brucherseifer eva@kde.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:51:34 +0100

Having the right reply-to adress can sometimes be difficult... now also to
the list:

Matze and I will also attend the CeBit. We'll hopefully arrive Wednesday
evening (13th) and depart on Sunday morgning. So we will be at the fair from
thursday until saturday.

We are also _very_ optimistic about Chemnitzer Linuxtag... We want to arrive
there Saturday at lunchtime and depart sunday evening. Do you already have a
place there to stay (and maybe 2 over?)

eva