[Kde-events] Fwd: [Osdem] Reminder: Pre-Fosdem drink tomorrow

Rob Kaper cap@capsi.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:42:46 +0100

spaze and I will be there, perhaps this is of interest for more KDE peopl=
e.

Rob

Subject: [Osdem] Reminder: Pre-Fosdem drink tomorrow
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:19:55 +0100
From: Philip Paeps <philip@paeps.cx>
To: osdem@lists.raphinou.com

Hey all -

For those who are already in Brussels tomorrow, don't forget that there's=
little 'Pre-Fosdem Drink' in the centre of town at around 18:00 until we'=
re
kicked out.

We're meeting in 'Le Roy d'Espagne' on the Grand'Place (you can't miss it=
),
where the beer is good, and the people friendly.

If you get lost looking for the place, you can find my mobile number belo=
w.
Let's not all get to plastered though, there's still FOSDEM over the week=
end!

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps