[Kde-events] agenda >> events in 2003

Eva Brucherseifer kde-events@mail.kde.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:43:57 +0100

On Sunday 29 December 2002 13:10, Fabrice Mous wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> First of al ... everybody a happy new year

Thanks :-) Same from me too.

> Okay .. now a question concerning kde-events:
>
> I noticed that events aren't metioned anymore on events.kde.org. For
> example: - Linux Expo 2003
>  - Hamburger Computer Tage 2003

Actually I don't know, if things worked out or not. Is Klas on this list? He
should know more.

>  - FOSDEM 2003

Fosdem is in. I had some problems with the anonymous CVS servers, but now it
updated correctly.

> Maybe we need some people who will update this agenda. So I want to help
> here ... maybe I can help to update the content of the agenda?
>
> Please keep events.kde.org alive !!

Well, I appreciate any help, since I have a lot of other things to do (first
of all my PhD), so it can happen, that things take some time. I also asked
several times for people getting CVS accounts and being on the ACL list. So:
go ahead! You can ask David for a CVS account and he can add you to the ACL
list. Then you can change things on your own :-)

Thanks for offering helping,
eva