[Kde-events] FOSDEM: Who will attend?

Rob Kaper kde-events@mail.kde.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:57:52 +0100

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:48:22AM +0000, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> I'm tenatively planning on being there (/me ducks since he said that about
> LWCE DE.), but I haven't made any arrangements yet.  For those that were
> there in previous years, how are the hosteling/other sleeping possibilites
> there?

Youth hostels are around 20 euro a night, several available in the center of
Brussels. Plenty of hotels as well, prices for a double should be around
75-100 euro per night (35-50 euro per person).

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much