[Kde-events] FOSDEM: Who will attend?

Michael Brade brade@kde.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:28:44 +0100

--Boundary-02=_vVJ79iTpl6fDrg2

On Tuesday 03 December 2002 12:05, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 December 2002 10:18, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > During the weekend of 8/9 February there will be another FOSDEM (Free a=
nd
> > Open Software Developer Meeting) in Brussels.
> >
> > I'm wondering who is going and what arrangements have been made so far.
>
> I'm going :)
What a pity, I'll be in Australia starting at Feb. 3rd. Seems I'm out of lu=
ck=20
regarding the "big" developer meetings this year :-/ I'll try again 2004 :)

> Developping:
> [...]
> * XEmacs
Damn, I'd like to attend---still using vim ;-))

> PS: This list still has the default "Reply-To goes to sender, not to list=
".
At least this is more "correct". Reply to sender, Reply-List to list. That =
way=20
both is possible and saves the occasional embarassing private replies to th=
e=20
list ;-) Although I agree you can't change habits too easily :)=20

=2D-=20
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'
  =B0--web: http://www.kde.org/people/michaelb.html

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience