[kde-embedded] CuteHMI

MichaƂ Policht michal at policht.pl
Fri Sep 20 16:13:48 BST 2019

Hi all,

I would want to introduce you a project called CuteHMI, which area of
interest overlaps with this mailing list.

Project website is https://cutehmi.kde.org/

[Documentation](https://cutehmi.kde.org/docs/) briefly explains project
structure. This is actually second iteration of the project. We're
working hard to port modules from previous branch to the new one. We yet
need to document all of them properly. So it's still a bit of a playground.

Our project basically aims to fill the gap between raw Qt and our
necessities. So we have for example a simple [GUI
loader](https://cutehmi.kde.org/docs/cutehmi_view/index.html), but we
also have
a [daemon](https://cutehmi.kde.org/docs/cutehmi_daemon/index.html),
which loads and runs QML code. If we need some functionality we
implement an
[extension](https://cutehmi.kde.org/docs/extensions_list.html), so
project is far from being monolithic application.

There's Riot chat room https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#cutehmi:kde.org

We're open for collaboration.

Kind regards,
Michal