[Kde-embedded] Please re-confirm your active subscription to our mailing list.

360NetworkSolutions.com webteam at 360ns.com
Mon Aug 22 16:55:47 CEST 2005

Subscription Confirmation

Your e-mail address is on our active subscriber mailing list. This subscription enables you to receive valuable e-mail newsletters, announcements, and other information from 360NetworkSolutions.com.

We are using a new service to send out our mailing list, and the program requires that all of our subscribers reconfirm their subscriptions so that we can maintain a 100% permission-based mailing list. Please verify that you want to continue as an active subscriber (member) to the 360NetworkSolutions.com mailing list.

Do not reply to this e-mail. Instead, follow the hyperlink to confirm your subscription ( http://app.quicksizzle.com/confirm.aspx?id=8330&sid=18933504&guid=61339556-f012-4b2c-87f1-db1ef59f23e2 )   to our mailing list. If you do not want to continue your subscription, simply ignore this message and we will automatically remove kde-embedded at kde.org from our mailing list.

You can cancel your subscription or change subscription preferences at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail message we send to you in the future. Thank you for confirming  your subscription.

Again, if you do not want your email address to remain on our subscriber list, no further action is required.

Sincerely,
360NetworkSolutions.com

Copyright (C) 2004-2005.  All rights reserved.. All rights reserved.