access row number in labplot worksheet formula

Stefan Gerlach stefan.gerlach at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Oct 31 21:54:34 GMT 2022

Dear Julien,

the development version of LabPlot now supports accessing any value of a column with cell(f(i), column).
Some examples: cell(i, x), cell(i+1, x), cell(2*i, x), cell(i+1, x) - cell(i-1, x), sqrt(cell(i+1, x))

If you like to try it, check out the next nightly builds or wait for the next stable release :-)

best,
Stefan