address autocomplete

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Thu May 19 12:53:20 BST 2022

I can think of two ways to limit the damage here.  In KMail, go to Settings, Configure KMail.

Choose the Composer icon on the left side.  Under the General tab look in the Recipients box in the upper right corner.

Method one - There is a checkbox to enable address completion.  Uncheck that box.

Method two - You can set the number of saved addresses to a lower number (perhaps one?).  The Configure Completion button will bring up a list of the saved addresses which you can edit.

Addresses will sneak back onto the list, so this is something you have to do on a regular basis.

========
Bill Gee