Kcalendar and mail alert

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Sat Mar 5 13:23:47 GMT 2022

For what it is worth, I also do not have this option.  I am running KOrganizer 5.19.2 on Fedora 35.  There is no "Send email" option when creating a new reminder.

I checked it for both events and to-do items, and I also checked it for events with and without a list of participants.

========
Bill Gee