Request to be a Tester

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Dec 24 10:04:29 GMT 2022

El divendres, 16 de desembre de 2022, a les 18:58:29 (CET), Josh Giles va
escriure:
> Hello!

Welcome!

> I’m a big fan of what you are trying to do and I would like to help test
> features and report issues I see. Let me know how I can help!

You don't need to "request" to be a tester, you can just be a tester, everyone
is free to join in making KDE better :)

I'm not sure we have a particular procedure to follow, just test the app you
prefer (or all of them if you have more time) and report bugs about them.

Another thing you may be interested and that is also super useful is bug
triaging to keep our existing bug list as accurate as possible.

https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Bug_triaging

Cheers,
  Albert