Aw: Re: LabPlot - Cannot print or export

Stefan Gerlach stefan.gerlach at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Jan 6 10:38:15 GMT 2021

Hi Bill,

i maintain the Flatpak package, so i can hopefully give some answers.
Flatpak is installing a package inside a sandbox. You don't need a VM to test it. It only needs a few system libraries. The advantage is that
you can run the same package on many different systems. The disadvantage is that it brings all libraries it needs (Qt, KDE, etc. in our case),
but several apps can use this so called runtime environment.
I can check on Fedora if there are problems due to LabPlot running in the Flatpak sandbox. The Z-order or theme problems may also be related to
Flatpak settings or missing configuration files. We can check this.

best
Stefan