D29836: Code refactoring unifying capture initialization for new sequences and continuing of sequences

Chris Rowland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 31 22:53:23 BST 2020

chrisrowland added a comment.

  I'm sorry but I don't think I am qualified to review a refactor of the
  capture module because I do not have enough understanding of the capture
  process to be able to contribute.

  I see no benefit in my nit picking about the code style.

  I should also point out that I've asked Jasem to revert the meridian
  flip changes I made.  It looks as if there have been too many side
  effects in other parts of the system and in other mount control systems
  to make the changes viable for production code.  I don't know if
  reverting that will affect this.

  Chris

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars