D29440: Move 2 logging statements from debug to info. printed only once per focus session.

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 5 09:14:59 BST 2020

murveit added a comment.

  You can see the request here
  https://indilib.org/forum/general/6167-for-those-with-focus-issues.html?start=96
  from dmsummers on 5/4/2020.

  This is not something I want users to send me--if someone was asking for my help, I'd ask for the full debug logs.
  This is something for them to diagnose with or recreate the focus plots on their own.

  He's just saying it's something he thinks would be useful, and he'd rather not get all the stuff that comes with debug logs.
  Of course, he could also access it in the debug log if this wasn't submitted.
  I did not move all the info, just the initial focus configuration, and the final plot details and summary info, so there's not much added to the log.
  Anyway, your call.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars