D29325: Implemented Bahtinov mask focus assistant, fix compiler warnings (in fpackutil.c and modcalcvizequinox.cpp)

Eric Dejouhanet noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 4 08:14:17 BST 2020

TallFurryMan added subscribers: astrorunner, lancaster.
TallFurryMan added a comment.

  Patrick, could you share the result of "git log HEAD" (without the patch
  part, only the header so we see the committer and the author) ? My KDE user
  is "TallFurryMan" but my profile name there is "Eric Dejouhanet". More
  importantly I think, my email is the same in my commits and in my profile.

  Le lun. 4 mai 2020 à 00:46, Jasem Mutlaq <noreply at phabricator.kde.org> a
  écrit :

  > mutlaqja added a comment. View Revision
  >  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325
  >
  > It still doesn't work now, I think you need to commit again for the commit
  >  to have your full name :(
  >
  > This sucks I know, but we're moving to Gitlab soon so hopefully this would
  >  be over soon.
  >
  > *REPOSITORY*
  >  R321 <https://phabricator.kde.org/source/kstars/> KStars
  >
  > *BRANCH*
  >  new_bahtinov_attempt (branched from master)
  >
  > *REVISION DETAIL*
  >  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325
  >
  > *To: *astrorunner, KStars, TallFurryMan, mutlaqja
  >  *Cc: *mutlaqja, TallFurryMan, kde-edu, narvaez, apol