D29389: Let UI tests customize the UI settings file.

Hy Murveit noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 3 20:56:31 BST 2020

murveit accepted this revision.
murveit added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kstarsinit.cpp:135
> +// Resource file override - used by UI tests
> +QString KStars::m_KStarsUIResource = "kstarsui.rc";
> +bool KStars::setResourceFile(QString const rc)

FWIW, I would have preferred this to be either in the header or at the top of the file, just to make the constant more visible, but I don't know if we have a standard on that. In any event, I'm certainly OK with this this also proceeding as is and being merged into the codebase.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bugfix__kstars_rcfile (branched from master)