D29325: Implemented Bahtinov mask focus assistant, fix compiler warnings (in fpackutil.c and modcalcvizequinox.cpp)

Patrick Molenaar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 3 09:56:49 BST 2020

astrorunner added a comment.

  In D29325#661868 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325#661868>, @mutlaqja wrote:

  > Now I'm getting this:
  >
  > remote: Audit failure - Commit 5843bfcb28bddc838c9ef2893e97bf9643a27084 - Non-full name: astrorunner
  >  remote: FATAL: VREF/kde-update-checks: helper program exit status 256
  >  remote: Push declined - commits failed audit

  I am sorry it keeps getting this error. A am new to working with Phabricator and Arc and probably don't have my system setup properly yet.

  What are the criteria for the audit to fail on Non-full name?
  Can you indicate what I should fill in for the committer and what for the author?
  Should committer be the same as the username I login with in Phabircator?
  And should author be my real first and last name?

  Currently I have both author and committer as my Phabricator login name.

  I hope I can get it right the next time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  new_bahtinov_attempt (branched from master)