D29325: Implemented Bahtinov mask focus assistant, fix compiler warnings (in fpackutil.c and modcalcvizequinox.cpp)

Patrick Molenaar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 2 08:58:46 BST 2020

astrorunner added a comment.

  In D29325#661192 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325#661192>, @TallFurryMan wrote:

  >  Check this informative post on github: https://help.github.com/en/github/using-git/changing-author-info.

  I have followed the steps from the suggested site and changed my .gitconfig.
  Afterwards I updated my branch I worked on yesterday (the branch from where we created this review). I checked the git log and saw that the author was changed. Then I tried to update this review using 'arc diff --update D29325 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325> kde/master'. That first gave a notification that it was a very large commit. When I continued I got the message that 2 files were not UTF-8 format (Tests/fitsviewer/m47_sim_stars.fits and Tests/fitsviewer/ngc4535-autofocus2.fits). When I continued I stumbled upon an error:

  " Exception
  Command failed with error #128!
  COMMAND
  git ls-tree '043526fe49fef98fee0473a981ae3d1fad7ced7d <https://phabricator.kde.org/R321:043526fe49fef98fee0473a981ae3d1fad7ced7d>' -- ''

  STDOUT
  (empty)

  STDERR
  fatal: empty string is not a valid pathspec. please use . instead if you meant to match all paths

  (Run with `--trace` for a full exception trace.)"

  I don't know how to recover from that. Can you give me some advice on this?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bahtinov-mask-focus-process-review-comments (branched from master)