D29325: Implemented Bahtinov mask focus assistant, fix compiler warnings (in fpackutil.c and modcalcvizequinox.cpp)

Patrick Molenaar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 1 15:45:17 BST 2020

astrorunner added a comment.

  In D29325#661071 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29325#661071>, @mutlaqja wrote:

  > Looks like merge failed due to "Non-full name" error since there is "Patrick" only. Is there a quick way to fix this?

  It could be because in Git I use 'Patrick' as name for committing, but here in Phabricator I use the name 'astrorunner'. Will it help if I change my name in Git to astrorunner?
  I don't know what else it could be. I don't see the error in my Phabricator web interface. Can I see the error with an 'arc' command and maybe fix it with that?

REPOSITORY
  R321 KStars

BRANCH
  bahtinov-mask-focus-process-review-comments (branched from master)